Monday, January 31, 2011

Hotel and Airfare

Ruchi has set up room blocks for the Hilton Garden Inn.  Rooms are going to be cheap since I'm sharing with 3 Daytime students I met at the meetings.  

I'm bummed at the airline options.  $350 roundtrip from SFO seems to be the cheapest.  I had to book this on American Airline's site because they currently are not on Orbitz or Expedia.  I've decided to fly red-eye and not waste a whole day flying.  Rather waste a night on the airplane and have my fellow passengers hear my wonderful snoring.  At least I'll get in a good few hours of touring this "middle of nowhere" place in the world.  Rental car is $20/day.  My Warren Buffett owned insurance (GEICO) covers car rentals, yah!

So $25 (hotel) + $40 (car) + $350 (air) + 2 days of lost wages  worth it to see an icon like Warren Buffett?

1 comment:

  1. Many people has a travel to different countries with a different reasons. But when they encounter this rising of Airfare, they are finding an offers of cheap flights. So that they can lessen their expenses. For me I always browse this website for finding a cheap flights.

    ReplyDelete